I am a CTO and Startup Founder/Advisor, living in Berlin.
If you want to launch a tech company or a digital product, we should talk. I offer MVP Sprints, build the first version of a software by myself and also, later on, the team around it.
For startups in the scaling phase, I am available as an advisory board member for permanent sparring, but can also fill the CTO position for a limited time.
I do not only build software, I take ownership – being a good technical allrounder with 10 years of experience (Agency / SAAS / B2B / B2C / E-Commerce / Apps).
My founding experience allows me to bring in a lot of knowledge at the beginning of a product or company, during the strategy phase. And through my technical side, I am also experienced with the implementation phase. As a social type and good all-rounder, I can also talk to all trades and experts in between (product, design, marketing, operations), steer them and provide input.
But most of all, I love to actually build stuff for the web by myself.
For mobiles, desktops and clouds.
- Software engineering background bevor going into digital marketing
- Owner of the companies technical vision / stack & architecture
- Leadership of technical teams up to 25 People
- Building ecosystems and APIs while being an evangelist for them by myself
- Fostering an innovation culture & continuous improvement of developer tools for productivity (also for remote teams)
- Managing Director for bootstrapped and venture backend companies as well.
- With a strong relentless startup-approach on business strategy & product leadership
- 2018 – Now: Member of the Advisory Board at vitalfunktion GmbH, offering B2C and B2B solutions in the area of pharma.
- 2018 – 2019: Founder and Chief Prototyping Officer of the B2C E-Commerce Startup Fotando GmbH, pursuing the ambitious goal of massively disrupting the mobile customer journey for photo printing (from hand to wall!).
- 2016 – 2018 Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Influencer-Marketing SaaS BuzzBird GmbH (venturebacked, 25 FTE), connecting brands and influencers for advertising campaigns through an machine learning based matching algorithm.
- 2010 – 2015: Founder and Managing Director Technology of the social media agency buddybrand GmbH (bootstrapped, 40 FTE), Germany’s first facebook agency, which has evolved into a full service digital creative agency.
- 2019 – Now: Technology Principal for Ray Sono AG, building a MVP for an industry customer.
- 2016 – Now: Technical Evangelist for Native Studios UG, transforming the market for mobile user generated video content.
- Community Ambassador for Indie Hackers in Berlin
- Mentor for Berlin Geekettes – For strengthening women in the technology industry
- Member of the Entrepreneur’s Pledge
- Author: Practical Guide on Facebook Programming (O’Reilly)
- Zettel v1.0 – Shopping list prototyping as Google Spreadsheet
- enex-to-opml – npm module
- mobile batch upload – WordPress Plugin
- trello-changelog – npm Module
Good software is always used but never finished.
The goal is to always build the next v01. In software and in life. Zen philosophy puts it like: Nothing exists in its present form or color except in this moment. A beginners mind is free of any possessions, as it knows that all is in a state of fluid change.